Friday, June 27, 2008

how the fuck

so i was checking my bank statement, and some motherfucker in brooklyn decided to use my digits on a spending spree. the only logical explanation i can come up with is someone had to have used my number off a receipt from one of those piece of shit corner stores that ALWAYS prints your card number on their (look next time, it's there on both copies... they always give you a bad look if you cross out your number, but do it anyway).

i have the ONLY copy of my card. i never shop on websites that are small business. i never give out my card number online, unless buying from a major site.... how the fuck does somebody get your card number? i haven't been in brooklyn for 2 months now!

how do they make purchases at rite-aid and a gas station and a fucking MTA machine WITHOUT MY CARD OR PIN???? can people seriously make cards that legit swipe now? can you fake a pin number??

thank god for my mom being able to call chase right now, otherwise my international bill would be well over 20 euros (yes, it costs about a euro a minute to call the states).

so if these $750+ worth of charges goes through, it then not only overdrafts my debit, but then will pull ALL of my money from my credit account to cover my debit (thanks auto-over draft).

fuck.

fuck you brooklyn person who i don't know, but i hope gets hit by a cab.

moral of the story: douche bags are everywhere - so keep an eye out and a fist ready.

No comments: