Monday, November 10, 2008

responsibility.

Amazon.com - Customer Review
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
Accurate two out of two pregnancies, February 20, 2008
By annakate
They are so inexpensive, I use one of these every time I wonder if I could possibly be pregnant. If I want to go out for some drinks, I like to make sure I'm not pregnant beforehand, I'll take a test. It's very easy to use (could be a smidge more messy than the super fancy test, like the $15 versions, because you have to pee in a cup rather than directly on the stick- but I've never had a problem). I've never had a false positive, but I have had two true positives- once with my first baby, and once, just recently, with my current pregnancy. When you can buy 50 of them for the price of 1 or 2 EPTs, why bother?!?!? It's not like you'll never have a late period again!

niiiiiiiiice. anna kate claims she didn't post this. i 10% believe her.

true link.

No comments: