go to a meat market.
buy 1/3 veal, 1/3 pork, 1/3 beef mix. they normally come in one package in three 1/3lb rows of ground meat (avoid the 'meatloaf' mixed kind from supermarkets - that shit is nasty).
also pick up some fresh bread (a sourdough preferably). buy mozzarella or provolone.
buy some sriracha, kupi mayo, and soy sauce (most likely all found at an asian specialty store).
- mix the meat together with italian herbs and spices, then toss that either on the grill or in a medium heat pan
- slice up the sourdough for your bun, then melt the cheese under a broiler or in a toaster oven
- while the bread and cheese are toasting and melting (respectively) and the burger hybrid is cooking, mix up your sauce
- to make the spicy mayo, use equal parts sriracha and kupi mayo, then add a dash of soy sauce
- when the burger is cooked to preference, throw it all together and prepare yourself to be disappointed in every burger you eat from your last bite on
ps - add bacon if you want, but honestly the 1/3s of everything have so much flavor going for it already that it is kind of unnecessary