finally got a chance to eat at casa mono. t'was amazing. below are the dishes we had, ranked in order...
1. Crispy Pork Belly with Greenmarket Apples and Guindillas
2. Quail with Gingered Cranberries
3. Scallops with Clementines and Parsnip Chips
4. Lamb Chops with Garbanzos and Harissa
5. Bone Marrow with Radishes
6. Veal Cheek with Pardina Lentils
7. Mussels with Cava and Chorizo
8. Piquillo Peppers with Oxtails
9. Pumpkin and Goat Cheese Croquetas
10. Special - Crawfish
(pictured below - Quail, Bone Marrow (right), Oxtails (left))
the desserts were on waiter's recommend, and were both on point, but still, the burnt custard killed it.
1. Crema Catalana con Buñuelos (Burnt Vanilla Custard)
2. Pudín de Naranja (Bread Pudding with Pear Ginger Sorbet)