Monday, May 26, 2008

why a blog?

since only 25% of the people in my office speak english (the others do try their best) i have little, if any, outlet to improve upon my writing and speech. all the ads i produce are to be presented in a basic, and broken, form of english that can be easily translated into italian.

the point is i need to improve on writing because, as an art director, it is one of my weak points. in my current location there is no better place to try to improve my skills then on a world accessible public form.

i will write about my opinions, experiences, and knowledge gained throughout my time in italy- and other relevant things that should be said.

i hope to create something more then a place of whiney inner thought and self loathing, but a place that may actually be helpful or insightful.



also - if you notice anything that is factually incorrect, please do correct me.

No comments: